President – Allen Stone
Vice President – Stephan Masotti
Secretary – Charlie Soto
Treasurer – Paul DelMonte
Chairman – Gerald Mackie
Co-Chairman – John Werner
- Review and rewrite changes to the by-laws recommended by the membership.
- Annually, review all by-laws for current applicability; make appropriate and necessary recommendations to the membership.
Club Activities/Marketing Committee
Chairman – Mark DiVenere
Co-Chairman – Todd Smith
- Meet with the Club’s Unit Directors to determine opportunities for increased OM support and involvement in various Club activities.
- Provide the funds, expertise, manpower and/or materials as appropriate for the repair and upkeep of the Boys and Girls Club as requested and approved by the OM membership.
- Review all requests for OM funds from the Executive and Program Directors of the Club to support Club activities and make appropriate recommendations to the membership.
- Plan, coordinate, publicize and schedule the Recognition Dinner in cooperation with the Club staff.
- Increase awareness of OMs both inside and outside of the Club.
- Develop a new member plan targeting individuals directly and indirectly involved with the Club.
Chairman – Don Coombs
Co-Chairman – Dan Newton
Ex Officio Allen Stone
- Interview each prospective applicant for membership and recommend approval or disapproval to the membership.
- Fully define the membership needs and develop specific goals to achieve and maintain a full quality membership.
- Conduct the initiation ceremony.
- Review and make recommendations on leave of absence, termination and all types of honorary membership.
- Work with Club Activities/Marketing on new member plan.
Chairman – Steve Gagné
Co-Chairman – Dan Newton
- Create publicity for the OMs and our activities to include the OM Show, Installation of Officers, Pasta Dinner and any other OM/BBGC activity.
- Establish and maintain a social media presence for all OM activities and events.
- Ensure photos taken at all OM events, especially the OM Show
- Maintain the OM website
- Surve as primary publicity contact for local newspapers, BBGC marketing
Special Events Committee
Chairman – Jay Bonetta
Co-Chairman – Craig Sgro
- Regularly schedule programs throughout the year to inform, educate and/or entertain the membership.
- Recommend and plan special events to promote camaraderie and fellowship among the OM’s and friends to include the June and September monthly meetings and the Christmas Party.
- Provide a meal service at each regularly scheduled meeting of the OM’s at a breakeven cost to the organization for the year; responsible for food purchase, food preparation, serving and clean up.
OM Show Committee
Chairman – Stephan Masotti
- Plan, coordinate and monitor all activities and committees associated with the annual OM Show to include Stage & Scenery, Sound & Lighting, Tickets, Ads, Programs, Refreshments, Costumes, Ushers and Cast Dinner.